-
December 1st, 2004, 03:21 PM
#2011
Senior Hostboard Member
And Guilty is out for pc too. Fighting games are rare type for PC
-
December 2nd, 2004, 12:14 AM
#2012
Inactive Member
I actually wouldn't mind playing Half-Life 2...
Currently playing Alien Hominid.
-
December 2nd, 2004, 09:21 PM
#2013
Senior Hostboard Member
Finally I'll have prince of Persia 2 next week.
-
December 3rd, 2004, 01:51 AM
#2014
Inactive Member
I'll most likely grab it after XMas.
-
December 3rd, 2004, 02:19 AM
#2015
Senior Hostboard Member
I have quite a few games to buy during the january sales. Depending on what i receive for christmas, i may not be able to buy them all, but i'll be content with what ive got anyway.
-
December 3rd, 2004, 07:08 AM
#2016
Senior Hostboard Member
Hm, I read an article about prince2. They say it's worse than the first. Donno, the demo was much cooler than the first ep. And they say the demo's level is the worst in all the game.
-
December 3rd, 2004, 07:28 AM
#2017
Senior Hostboard Member
Currently nothing. Due to my PC's problems, not only my music, my games jam as well, I can't play nothing. *sigh* I'm gettin' tired of this...
-
December 4th, 2004, 10:55 AM
#2018
Senior Hostboard Member
Playing Flatout. It's a total insane racing game.
-
December 4th, 2004, 11:20 AM
#2019
Inactive Member
Hey, i got invited to play the Beta for Guild Wars. For those who don't know, Guild Wars is a MMORPG that will not charge monthly to play. From my impression of it though, it doesn't seem to be very deep. There's little smithing or anything like that, there seems to be no healing items (but you gain health back fast, when outside of battle). And you only have a party of 4, although i think guilds can be bigger. However, it is still fun in a basic way. This is one for the kids, who can't afford monthly fees or anything.
-
December 4th, 2004, 11:29 AM
#2020
Senior Hostboard Member
So, moral of the day; get World of Warcraft.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks